[failed] ...Reading all physical volumes

Carlos Villegas villegas at math.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 21 15:36:56 UTC 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 05:52:35PM +0300, shmuel siegel wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 17:38, Olu Akins wrote:
> > am I doing something wrong?
> >
> If you are, I am doing the same thing wrong

Good that makes at least three of us, I have posted to this list
detailed info, but have never received a reply, I'm not sure
if the problem is in kernel, initscripts, dev or anaconda, so
I've been unable to report it in bugzilla, I'm in x86_64. If
anyone has more detailed clue on (or time to figure out)
where the problem lies please either report it, or let me know to
be able to report it...

Carlos