(OT) Limewire

Sponger spongers at cbbaz.com
Thu Apr 22 04:04:03 UTC 2004

Thank You mark......and seeing as Im a newbie at this now it gives me
this error:
WARNING! The amount of /tmp disk space required and/or available
could not be determined.  The installation will be attempted anyway.
Extracting the installation resources from the installer archive...
Configuring the installer for this system's environment...
No Java virtual machine could be found from your PATH
environment variable.  You must install a VM prior to
running this program.

That was run as my user, not root.  But either way it says the same
thing.  Should I be running this in a different directory?  And the VM I
can get, but doesnt it come with fedora?

Thanks again, and be easy please...