Evolution 1.5.7

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 06:45:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

> > They're in the process of being built by our new evolution guy, David
> > Malcolm.  They'll go up on my people page at least temporarily until he
> > gets space and once he does, I'll make sure things redirect properly for
> > a while so that people can change over.
>
> Is there anyone that has tested this version (or from cvs) lately?

1.55 still has some annoying bugs. I've not been able to get 1.5.7 to
compile due to ./configure not picking up locally compiled libs
in /usr/local/lib (doesn't look at pkgconfig for some reason)

> How's it holding up now compared to maybe when FC2T1 came out?

I think it should be ready for the final release

TTFN

Paul

--
"There are four stages to any war
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you