No keyboard options

Micha Schöll ms52 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Thu Apr 22 18:05:41 UTC 2004

Hello,

does anyone know why I can not change my keyboardlayout anymore - the kde
control center does nnot show any layouts. The xkb options are empty, too.

I am using the most up2date kde core test.

Furthermore the system-config-* dont work - most just exit after the
password question silently, however system-config-mouse exit with an
Segmentation fault:

/usr/share/system-config-mouse/system-config-mouse: line 4: 10575
Segmentation
fault      /usr/bin/python /usr/share/system-config-mouse/system-config-mouse.py
$*

This used to work until I believe 3 days ago.

Any suggestions?

Micha

 Micha Schoell ms52 at st-and.ac.uk
"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding." -
Albert Einstein