Fedora 2 Test 3 "Release Notes"

Ernest L. Williams Jr. ernesto at ornl.gov
Sat Apr 24 12:50:31 UTC 2004

Hi,

After an update from "Rawhide" at the following location:
yum fedora-core-rawhide
http://mirror.hiwaay.net/redhat/fedora/linux/core/development/i386

I am under the impression that I have Fedora Core2 Test3 or something
close to it.  However, after looking at the list of added packages
appears that I am missing some.  Such as "system-config-httpd"
Should I point to another repository in addition to the one above, if so
please give me a URL to add in "/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources"

Next, the Release Notes also talks about the kernel but only mentions
Experimental DPT I2O SCSI RAID support.  Could you add some notes about
the preemptible kernel feature?  Does it exist, why or why not?

Or am I jumping the gun here and should wait until April 26.

If I could go to Test3 by updating from "RawHide", that would be
awesome, eh?

Thanks,
--
Ernest L. Williams Jr. <ernesto at ornl.gov>