Fedora Core 3

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Sat Apr 24 15:13:53 UTC 2004

> For high volume sites zmailer seems to win fairly reliably, but zmailer isnt
> used everywhere for a wide range of other reasons, so speed isnt everything.
>
> My own guess is that exim v sendmail v postfix will ultimately be settled
> by which one gets a really good GUI configuration tool 8)

let's see, which one of these is easier to make into a gui:

# externalize local domain info
R$* < $+ > $*           $1 $2 $3                        defocus
R@ $+ : @ $+ : $+       @ $1 , @ $2 : $3                <route-addr>
canonical
R@ $*                   $@ @ $1                         ... and exit

or