Need help installing fedora test2

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Sun Apr 25 02:49:53 UTC 2004

stud stud wrote:

> hi
>
> I downloaded FC2-test2-i386-disc1.iso ..and i burned it on a CD using
> nero software..when i boot from the CD ..after i select local
> preferences..then it asks for installation media contaning fedora
> packages..and when i point it to cdrom..it says ..cannot find the
> driver..enter the location for driver disk..where can i find the
> driver disk..would anyone help me..i will be appreciated for that..
>
> thanks
> jam

Jam,
this is a known issue. For some reason , the images would ask for a
driver to access the disk. You're lucky you got it to boot  , as many
people have had problems trying to boot those images.. I suggest you to
hold for a few more days , because Test 3 is comming soon...
But , if you want to install test 2 , which CD image are you booting? I
dont remmember seeing this message when booting the DVD image... I tried
to do a hard disk install and got this message , but I gave up and did
the dvd install...

--
Pedro Macedo