FC2T3 torrent locations

Matias Feliciano feliciano.matias at free.fr
Tue Apr 27 01:04:39 UTC 2004

Le mar 27/04/2004 à 02:26, Jesse Keating a écrit :
> On Monday 26 April 2004 16:54, Matias Feliciano wrote:
> > MD5SUM is along the iso. And signed by "Fedora Project
> > <fedora at redhat.com>".
> >
> > $ gpg --verify MD5SUM
> > gpg: WARNING: using insecure memory!
> > gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more information
> > gpg: Signature made Thu Apr 22 20:47:53 2004 CEST using DSA key ID
> > 4F2A6FD2 gpg: Good signature from "Fedora Project
> > <fedora at redhat.com>"
> >
> > > from fedora.us or similar just to make sure. If they check out then
> > > yes I am a lucky dog :)
> >
> > It's better to wait a little.
> > And use GPG. It's perfect when using "untrusted" mirror.
> > Visit http://www.gnupg.org/
>
> An ISO that has problems could have been signed/released by RH, sent to
> mirrors, then a problem could have been discovered that would require a
> re-push (not huge w/ rsync to just twiddle the bits a bit) new isos.
> SO the isos are signed, but may be the wrong version.

You are right. This is why I said "It's better to wait a little.".

Anyway, we have no "official" warranty when using Fedora and it is a
test/beta release :-). btw, there is no warranty when updating test
release with the development tree also...

I run this "not yet official" test 3 at my own risk and it works well
:-)

I'll wait for the official announce to confirm that this "not yet
official" iso are the official iso and give more feedback.