FC2T3 post date and FTP mirrors

Michael Stenner mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
Tue Apr 27 16:00:31 UTC 2004

A) y'all are taking this sort of thing WAY too seriously

B) do not assume that everything you see is deliberate.  I'm betting
   most mirror admins are not hovering over the return key looking at
   their watches.

This is not some kind of massive corporate policy handed down by the
board and enforced by rabid lawyers.  This is a bunch of geeks who
will edit their .htaccess files after they wake up and get their
coffee.
					-Michael