IBM T30 Touchpad problems with FC2T3

Jason monty19 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 01:08:38 UTC 2004

Does this happen with Windows too?  Believe it or not one of the screwiest
things I ever saw at work was a T30 doing exactly what you're talking about,
albeit it was a Windows laptops.  Swapping the dock station didnt do it; i
was upgrading the BIOS on the T30 and all sorts of stupid stuff; in the end
swapping out the mouse made it work...

You might also want to make sure that the setting in the BIOS is set to
automatic; though if you're using the touch pad at all i dont think it is
set to disabled (i cant remember for the life of me what the exact behaviour
is for the track[pad/stick] setting.

Other than that I'm fresh out of ideas as I don't use mine with a docking
station/port replicator; just drop it wherever and go...  if that doesn't
help I suppose I can see if I can duplicate it.