Prelink errors

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Wed Apr 28 03:07:41 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 22:35 -0300, Pedro Fernandes Macedo wrote:

> on stderr:
> ./prelink: line 38: 24412 Aborted                /usr/sbin/prelink -av
> $PRELINK_OPTS >>/var/log/prelink.log 2>&1
>

> Also , I noticed this message on the prelink log:
> prelink: cxx.c:68: find_cxx_sym: Assertive `n < ndeps' failed.

I have this same problem and have been running un-prelinked for around a
week, I haven't been able to determine anything about it yet -- there
are similar problems reported in bugzilla but I'm not sure its the same.

So far I get nothing (that appears) useful out of gdb either.  I will
give it some more attention since I'm not alone in it.

--
Andrew Farris, CPE senior (California Polytechnic State University, SLO)
fedora at andrewfarris.com :: lmorgul on irc.freenode.net