Downloading the 4GB DVD iso

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Wed Apr 28 15:14:05 UTC 2004

Then it's possible that the server is having a problem with that file, not
your client.  Both WS_FTP (version 7.62 is what I've got) and FileZille
(version 2.2.5a) work fine when I try to get the file from
ftp://mirror.hiwaay.net/redhat/fedora/linux/core/test/1.92/i386/iso but fail
from the above location.

--
Henry