Downloading the 4GB DVD iso

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 28 15:40:35 UTC 2004

On Apr 29, 2004 at 01:23, Till in a soothing rage wrote:

>> Surely if enough people here, used BitTorrent to "serve" the DVD iso,
>> you'd get it in no time?
>>
>> Craig
>
>You'd think so, but I've never had BitTorrent do
>better than 20kb/s on cable, which is painfully
>slow :(
How long did you leave it running for? Mine started at
about 40kb/s and maxed at 140kb/s after a while. I'm on
dsl. You also need to make sure your firewall is setup
right.

N.Emile...
The next person to mention spaghetti stacks to me is going to have
his head knocked off.
		-- Bill Conrad
 11:33:35  up 39 days, 5 min,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00