procps 3.2

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at dsl-only.net
Wed Apr 28 15:45:12 UTC 2004

I haven't seen anyone who can provide a work around for this.  Nobody in
#fedora could see any way around it(some of the folks there were
irritated that it had been removed in the first place).

It seems that the "procps" folks http://procps.sourceforge.net would be
the folks to ask for assistance.  Is this who you would like to see a
"RFE"(I can only assume this is an Request for Enhancement) issued to?
Or is this a RedHat method of implementing feature requests?

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 13:25, Alan Cox
whttp://procps.sourceforge.net/rote:

--
Sean Bruno