Upgrading FC1 -> FC2T3

Stefan Thierl stefan at biblio-tech.net
Wed Apr 28 14:38:04 UTC 2004

I upgraded a couple of FC1 boxes to what was almost test3, last week. After
removing packages it was throwing up errors for, the upgrade went relatively
smoothly. The upgrade process isn't flawless, but you get a working system
at the end.

--
Stefan Thierl
Systems Administrator

"We accelerate the creation, growth and success of companies and improve the
career opportunities of individuals."