Is it just me or has anyone noticed gnome-sound-recorder is still BROKEN!

Jerone Young jerone2 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 03:54:46 UTC 2004

Appaerently gstreamer-8.1-1 does not resolve this
problem either (at least for Fedora 2). I'm running
test 3, and this problem is still happening. It's
simple just try using the app and watch it magically
disapear! So the problem is not resolved.

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=100774&highlight=gnomesoundrecorder+gcrash