FC2T3 CD Install failure

Frank Swasey fcs at uvm.edu
Thu Apr 29 17:52:23 UTC 2004

I downloaded the FC2T3 CD ISO images via bittorrent and burned them to
CD-RW's.  CD 1 successfully boots a three year old Dell OptiPlex GX1 --
but as soon as the install starts and I tell it to install from a local
CDRom, it can not find the CD in the drive.

I've tried both the graphical and text installs with the same problem.
I believe the computer can handle CD-RW's (or it wouldn't have booted
off one) -- did I get a bad copy or is there a problem with the image?
What is the install looking for that it cannot find on the CD?

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===