images/bootdisk.img

Matt Hansen helios82 at optushome.com.au
Fri Apr 30 13:02:36 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 21:36, Gene C. wrote:
> On Friday 30 April 2004 07:14, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> > On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:52:42 -0400, Gene C. <czar at czarc.net> wrote:
> > > Mmmm ... What "rescuecd.iso" image??  I see nothing like this on the
> > > FC2-T3 discs or in the development tree ... not that it would not be a
> > > good idea.
> >
> > its not on the isos...but it should be in the images directory in the
> > os/ tree on the mirrors.  Once you have cd1, cdrescue mode is sort of
> > redundant, so there is a space trade off to consider.
>
> I looked at
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/images
>
> and all I see is boot.iso and diskboot.img
>
> Mmm ... that is interesting, the README is missing.
>
> Assuming that the mirrors are true images of this, then ???
> --
> Gene

The README is hidden from the HTTP view for some reason; it's viewable
if you manually type it in though:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/1.92/i386/os/images/README

Regards,
-Matt
--
"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
 - Bob Young on the benefits of the open source development model.