FC2T3 - Adaptec RAID ques

-=Brian Truter=- brian at famvid.com
Fri Apr 30 14:24:42 UTC 2004

Hi Warren, thanks for your reply. From investigating this issue, I have
found that "You are the man" when it comes to the Adaptec issues, haha.

Right now, there is only 1 HD attached to the card. There is no RAID set up.
Later I planned to add a 2nd drive and mirror it, but I just wanted to
install and configure Test3 before I did that.

I2O_core and I2O_block are probed and are loaded, but for some reason,
Anaconda says there is no hard drive.