Abit RAID 0 not recognized

Nethaniel St. Donovan nethaniel at box201.com
Fri Apr 30 17:09:55 UTC 2004

Fresh install FC2T3. The installer doesn't see my ABIT motherboard onboard
RAID. The installer works fine but the disk druid autoconfig shows me both
drives and configs one while leaving the other drive open as free-space. I
tried to configure a software RAID 0 but won't let me install /boot on a
software RAID 0. I have 2 drives in the ABIT physical RAID and they are both
of different sizes. Thus RAID 0 lets me stripe across them. The RAID is set
up at POST so it's already operating when the installer boots. Has anyone
seen this problem? I've been trying to install for a while (most of the
night) so could be an error between the keyboard and the monitor by now :)