X and Logitech optical mouse (OEM)

anmitaro at uniba.it anmitaro at uniba.it
Fri Apr 30 18:12:02 UTC 2004

On Friday 30 April 2004 04:31 pm, Brian Bober wrote:
> I know PS/2 disconnects/reconnects (i.e. from a KVM switch) can cause
> erratic mouse behavior on Intellimouse in X windows. Maybe its similiar.
> Check to see if your mouse is pushed in enough.

O.K. ... the mouse/keyboard are on a Digitus KVM switch so I tried to connect
the mouse directly to the PC and it worked perfectly!

But consider that the problem only occurs in FC2, and not in RH9, so it must
be a SW issue! Moreover I never switched to another PC while testing FC2, so
a disconnect/reconnect never occurred...

--Tony