Abit RAID 0 not recognized

Rio Baan riobaan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 23:46:44 UTC 2004

I actually don't intend to use RAID with Linux. It's just that I am dual
booting, and it sucks to have to unplug the RAID drives in order to boot to
Linux.
If there was some way of just getting the install to ignore this kind of
onboard RAID, we'd all be better off.
Otherwise I'm going to have to change distros and build my own kernel.