Testing results of new added Cornerstone Colour 50/115sf Monitor - ReOpened bug #124814

Dwaine Garden DwaineGarden at rogers.com
Fri Aug 6 01:37:04 UTC 2004

The monitor has been added to rawhide, so I decided to test it out.    I
had to reopen the bug 124814, because there was one line added to the
xorg.conf that cause X to crash when loading.

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier   "Monitor0"
    VendorName   "Monitor Vendor"
    ModelName    "Cornerstone Color 50/115sf"
    HorizSync    31.0 - 115.0
    HorizSync    50.0 - 160.0
    VertRefresh  1.0 - 1.0
    Option        "dpms"
EndSection

Line "VertRefresh  1.0 - 1.0" caused the problem. After removing the
line, X loaded just fine.  The 1.0-1.0 looks wrong.

I'm just trying to contribute some testing back to the community. 8*)

Dwaine.