SELinux seems to be in a good state, if any interest in trying it out. (targeted anyway)

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 28 03:46:19 UTC 2004

After a little trouble getting SELinux to boot on my computer, things
look promising with the current state of SELinux running in targeted
mode and enforcing. (A lot of advice from the SELinux list conversations)

If there is any interest in trying it out now, I thought I'd mention
that it does not yet get in the way and seems pretty much not noticeable
that it is even in enforcing. (A great feature)

Jim