Testing results of new added Cornerstone Colour 50/115sf Monitor- ReOpened bug #124814

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Sat Aug 7 13:08:15 UTC 2004

On Aug 7, 2004 at 01:38, Dwaine Garden in a soothing rage wrote:

[...]
>I must recommend the Cornerstone monitor to everyone.   Having a
>professional imaging monitor, it makes you sick when you see the output
>of cheaper Best Buy models.
Well I used to swear by Iiyama until the magic smoke escaped
from my i20A. Now I have a ViewSonic P220f. And this is for
home use...

N.Emile...
sushi, n.:
	When that-which-may-still-be-alive is put on top of rice and
	strapped on with electrical tape.
 09:06:26  up 40 days,  2:21,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00