yum seems to have forgotten what an update is

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Aug 7 18:10:52 UTC 2004

Hi,

Any clues on this?

When I do yum update, it is failing to get anything new from either of
the two mirrors I'm using or the main fedora dev site.

My last big update was on Wednesday and since then, neither my desktop
box or this laptop has seen anything new.

Has something been hosed on these boxes or is it something else?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Look. If you had one shot, one opportunity, to seize everything you
ever wanted. One moment to capture or would you just let it slip?" -