Failed to load image redhat-email.png

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Sun Aug 8 13:58:31 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-08 at 07:44 -0600, raxet wrote:

> See Subject.
> Details: Failed to open file
> '/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/redhat-email.png': No such file or
> directory

I had that as well when I first did some rawhide updates couple days
ago.  But after a few more updates and a logout and/or reboot, I got the
redhat back.  Actually, when I first got the updates (I think some of
the initial gnome-2.7 ones), the theme changed and had to go back and
change it to the bluecurve theme.  I still had the foot icon, but
eventually got the red hat back after a day or so, can't remember
exactly how long after that it started working.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"