Evolution problems

Christian Thibodeau jlcthibo at uumail.gov.bc.ca
Mon Aug 9 21:21:39 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-08 at 21:13 +0100, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just to confirm a couple of problems with the current version of
> evolution (1.5.92)
>
> 1. Creating or replying to an email puts one word per line.
> 2. GPG passwords are not kept if you say to remember the password
>
> For the first one, selecting everything and saying to format "normal"
> will fix the problem.
>
> There isn't a fix for the second one.
>
> Is it me, but have the recent updates increased the speed of
> operation?

Please ignore my last message; it was supposed to just be an internal
test :(

In any case, I am now also having the same problem as far as getting one
word per line when replying to a message. Because I was installing the
patches in stages, I can say that the problem was not occurring, even
with the latest Evolution, until gtkhtml3-3.3.0-1 was installed.

I am not however having problems with Evolution forgetting my GPG
passphrase (as long as I check the "remember for the duration of the
session" box).