Rawhide hates mozilla?

Jonathan Corbet lwn-fedora-test at lwn.net
Tue Aug 10 16:15:46 UTC 2004

So I did the monster update on my x86-64 box last night, getting all of
that new GNOME 2.7 stuff.  Now none of my Mozilla-based browsers work.
They'll display a page or two, but the crash is never far away; I can
reproduce the behavior with mozilla, firefox, and epiphany.  I'm not
quite sure how to narrow things down better at this point.

Konqueror seems to work fine :)

I assume that something in the GNOME or X.org updates has brought about
this breakage.  Is anybody else seeing this sort of problem?

Thanks,

jon

Jonathan Corbet
Executive editor, LWN.net