Rawhide hates mozilla?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 20:33:39 UTC 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:15:46 -0600, Jonathan Corbet
<lwn-fedora-test at lwn.net> wrote:
> I assume that something in the GNOME or X.org updates has brought about
> this breakage.  Is anybody else seeing this sort of problem?

Is this random or is there a url that consistently causes the browsers to fault?
A url that you can give to other testers that always causes a problem
for you will
make it easier for other 64bit testers to compare/confirm. Though i
don't like to admit it I view slashdot pages on my firefox on my 32bit
test machine and I don't notice any obvious or consistent problems
that result in a crash.

-jef