Somebody left a print statement in?

Jonathan Corbet lwn-fedora-test at lwn.net
Thu Aug 12 22:08:47 UTC 2004

I have a little python script which can query yahoo for stock prices; I
like to use it to watch the day-to-day decline of my portfolio.  Today,
however, I got some extra information in the form a bunch of lines like:

  dots=2, statp->ndots=1, trailing_dot=0, name=finance.yahoo.com

It never used to do that before...my guess is that it has something to
do with the new bind packages that came in when I did a rawhide update
this afternoon.  Maybe somebody forgot to take a print statement out?

jon

Jonathan Corbet
Executive editor, LWN.net
corbet at lwn.net