up2date keyring problems

ehoover at mines.edu ehoover at mines.edu
Fri Aug 13 04:38:21 UTC 2004

I'm having trouble with up2date validating packages, I can only install packages
if I ignore the signiture or I get:

The package automake-1.9.1-1 is not signed with a GPG signature.  Aborting...
Package automake-1.9.1-1 does not have a GPG signature.

I've tried importing the keys with:
rpm --import /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-2.90/RPM-GPG-KEY
rpm --import /usr/share/rhn/RPM-GPG-KEY
(and all the associated keys in those two directories)

I've also tried importing the keys using the keys from a mirror and forcing to
reinstall up2date and deleting '/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date-keyring.gpg' and
then reinstalling up2date.  I'd really appreciate some help with this, I don't
really like installing the updates without checking the signiture even if I do
trust the mirrors I'm using.