kudzu, pcmcia initscripts reference obsolete updfstab

Aaron Gaudio prothonotar at tarnation.dyndns.org
Sat Aug 14 14:38:05 UTC 2004

Apologies if this has been discussed already; a google search didn't
turn up anything.

I have just upgraded to FC 3 test 2 and /etc/init.d/kudzu as well
as /etc/init.d/pcmcia both attempt to call /sbin/updfstab.
However, /sbin/updfstab was removed from kudzu, according to the
changelog this was in preference to /usr/sbin/fstab-sync.

I'm not sure what argument to fstab-sync is supposed to reproduce the
effects of calling updfstab, but the kudzu and pcmcia initscripts should
be updated as appropriate.

BTW, the versions of these packages I have:

kudzu-1.1.78-1
pcmcia-cs-3.2.7-1.7
hal-0.2.96-2

Please advise.