[Request for Testing] X.Org X11 CVS rpms are now in rawhide

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Sun Aug 15 17:16:41 UTC 2004

On Sunday 15 August 2004 06:43, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> Other than that, thanks in advance for taking the time to pound
> on the new X11 release and report bugs to X.Org bugzilla.  Your
> test coverage will help to ensure this release is of good
> quality!
>
> Enjoy 6.7.99-2, and look forward to frequent updates between now
> and the release of 6.8.0!

Here's one data point. It won't start on my system at all after
applying this morning's development updates. Logs can be seen here:

http://www.futzin.com/xorgFail.txt

This is a vanilla "Workstation" install on a Sony VAIO which has been
working well up till this round of updates.  If anyone sees anything
else that will help with diagnosing the problem don't hesitate to
speak up.  I'll head over to the bugzilla on xorg site now .....

Regards, Mike Klinke