Missing update/errata advisories

Ville Herva vherva at viasys.com
Mon Aug 16 16:30:03 UTC 2004

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 10:58:28AM +0200, you [Bernd Bartmann] wrote:
> Again there are several update/errata advisories missing for FC1/FC2.
>
> FC1:
> gaim-0.77-2.FC1
> gaim-0.80-1.FC1
> postfix-2.0.16-1
> recode-3.6-12.0
>
> FC2:
> epiphany-1.2.7-0.2.0
> fam-2.6.10-9.FC2
> gaim-0.77-7
> gaim-0.80-1.FC2
> gnome-session-2.6.0-4
> mozilla-1.7.2-0.2.0
> nfs-utils-1.0.6-22
> system-config-date-1.7.3.1-0-fc2.1
> xinitrc-3.41-1
>
> Besides the missing advisories there was a double announcement for
> devhelp-0.9.1-0.2.0 with two different advisory number:
> FEDORA-2004-256
> FEDORA-2004-261

Please forgive me for being terribly thick, but has the recent samba
advisory (CAN-2004-0600, CAN-2004-0686,
http://secunia.com/advisories/12130/) patched by Fedora? Afaict, the newest
in rawhide is samba-3.0.5-0pre1.0.i386.rpm, which seems to have been put
together before the advisory was released... I don't see anything in FC2
updates, either.

-- v --

v at iki.fi