Today's Dep Isues

M Galvin mgalvin at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 13:41:13 UTC 2004

M Galvin wrote:

Just got this one as well:

There was a package dependency problem. The message was:

Unresolvable chain of dependencies:
iiimf-client-lib-devel-11.4-64.svn1772 requires iiimf-client-lib =
1:11.4-64.svn1772
iiimf-le-sun-asia-11.4-64.svn1772 requires iiimf-server = 1:11.4-64.svn1772
iiimf-protocol-lib-devel-11.4-64.svn1772 requires iiimf-protocol-lib =
1:11.4-64.svn1772

Please modify your package selections and try again.

Thanks,

Matt