How Do I build the kernel source rpm?

Bart Kalita bartk at clara.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 18:20:00 UTC 2004

well,

can I have "for the thick as a two short planks glued with thick glue"
people version of how to build source for the 526 kernel?

I hope that it will help me with building drivers for my nvidia card

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 12:12 -0500, Satish Balay wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Bob Chiodini wrote:
>
> > Sorry if this has been covered.  Nothing relevant turned up searching
> > the -test or -devel list archives.
> >
> > I've noticed that there is no kernel source under /usr/src.  How/where
> > do I get the source?
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-August/msg00735.html
>
> And if you need the source - then you should check the complete thread.
>
> Satish

Bart Kalita  MCP

Registered Linux User #347493  Fedora Core 3 test 1

http://www.bart-domain.com

http://astradine.no-ip.org