konqueror problem

Jose' Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Thu Aug 26 10:17:19 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 25 August 2004 20:01, Dominik Schastok wrote:
> hi,
>
> I installed Fedora Core 2 and did an update to Core 3 Test 1 using yum.
> Everything works fine on the notebook, exept konqueror. Every time I
> change a  directory it crashes.
>
> my system:
> Compaq Armada M300
> PIII 600MHz
> 320MB RAM
> some ati video card.
>
> I searched the list, but didn´t find anything regarding this problem.

  Do you have gamin installed, I saw this behaviour with the 0.0.5 version
installed. Looking in the rawide reports this problem seems to have been
fixed in later versions.

  Notice that I am using FC2 with the kde 3.3.0 rpms from kde-redhat, but I
never saw this problem before and so expect the cause to be the same.

  I hope it helps,

--
José Abílio