happy happy joy joy :-)

Bart Kalita bartk at clara.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 18:57:19 UTC 2004

Yesterday I was contemplating going back to FC2 and realising that all
that test stuff is not really for me....

after today updates I've tried again to make my soundcard module load by
running mkinitrd.

first I've renamed the current one then ran the process.

worked like a charm.

then I tried to install Nvidia drivers again... and it worked !

sadly konqueror still crashes....

but at least I've managed to make at least few things work again.

and finally something completely different: 4 wallpapers for FC3

www.bart-domain.com/fedora/

enjoy.

Bart Kalita  MCP

Registered Linux User #347493  Fedora Core 3 test 1

http://www.bart-domain.com

http://astradine.no-ip.org