New kernel blah

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Sat Dec 4 23:38:48 UTC 2004

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 02:40:17PM -0700, raxet wrote:
> Are you saying it wasn't supported in earlier kernels? It sure was. I have
> had several systems with earlier Fedora 1 and Fedora 2 that work.

FC2 and FC3 are the same kernel currently so that would be rather remarkable.
In addition the newer syskonnect driver was released after FC2 came out and
we sadly lack time machines.

Do you have a syskonnect that works out of the box with FC2 but not FC3 ? If
so something else is up but we do need to debug it