Fedora Project launches Pre-Extras

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Dec 20 00:03:32 UTC 2004

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004, seth vidal wrote:

> > > Change is how improvements are made.  Start by changing things for FC4,
> > > and continue to use the legacy methods for older distros.
> >
> > Go ahead. I'm not stopping you.
>
> > This discussion is not about the future, this discussion is about the past
> > and the present.
>
> I beg to differ, this whole thread has been about the future. How things
> are done, in the future, for fedora extras.

This was not about the future and not about Fedora Extras. It was about
disttags and repotags in general.

You've been wrong if you think I was arguing for a change in Fedora Extras.

Disttags and repotags are necessary for 3rd party repositories and I have
not argued about anything else than that.

Kind regards,