What Packages in Fedora you be thankful of?

Aapo Ville Antrea Romu aapo.romu at exitium.com
Wed Dec 22 01:44:10 UTC 2004

Hi!

Yum is a great package. Works as well as apt-get in Debian. Great piece of software.

Ximian Evolution. I really like it. Email, calendar etc. in one efficient and stable package.

Mozilla web browser. Works everywhere as expected.

Terminal Server Client. I could not live without it. Both TSC and VNC working great.

It is a huge effort you have made with 64bit distro also. Hopefully it will get more supported around the audio/multimedia areas also.

Best Regards:
  Exitium