Games you want to include in Fedora Core.

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Dec 5 03:41:40 UTC 2004

Paul Jakma wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Michael A. Peters wrote:
>
>> The bsd games - particularly rogue and wumpus and adventure.
>

> I'd love to see bsd-games back in the distribution, particularly for the
> excellent 'atc'.
>
> regards,

I don't play many games. My wife does and likes the games similar to
tile matching and puzzles. Making improvements to these games, like
adding sounds and a wider range of tilesets (And full-screen modes)
would probably add to pursuade more common users to the linux platform.

Educational games for children with sound, animated cute characters and
educative challenges might help with entertaining and building younger
user into future linux users.

In general, children seem to have no problem navigating through the GUI
menus. finding entertainment and educational tools for their usage is a
bit harder.

Myself, asteroids like games, solotaire as it stands is about all that I
really have tried. A pinball type game might find some minor interest
for me on rare occasions.

Jim

--
Weinberg's First Law:
	Progress is only made on alternate Fridays.