The dual panels are great!

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 7 06:16:58 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 21:34, Terry Linhardt wrote:
> Am I missing something? Users have always had the ability to create
> "dual" panels. Plus, they can change the size of the panels. I've played
> around with a top panel for some time, and I have generally changed the
> size of my bottom panel.

Yes, you can still customize it any way you want but the Fedora default
is now the same as the Gnome default, one panel at the top and one at
the bottom. This is all just about sane defaults.

Since it's easily customizable, and also something that's definitely a
personal preference, I'd be inclined to think that whichever way is OK
as default...

/Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj at stanford.edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University