Where do you get the fedora extras from?

Mark Bradbury mark.bradbury at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 11:38:55 UTC 2004

Hi All

I see threads on this mailing about what games should be included in
FC4 and responses that say they are included all ready in extras. I
was just wondering where is this FC3 extras? I have looked at
fedora.us but the last entry on the web page seems to be Sept. 19. I
had a look in the
main repository for FC3 extras and its empty. Livna.org's website says
that fedora.us has not yet finished rebuilding their packages even
thou freshrpms, dag and have rebuilt theirs and we are almost 1/4 of
the way though the next release cycle.

I would prefer not to use freshrpm and others as there always seems to
be conflicts with fedora base fedora.us and livna.org.

so basically I'm asking what should I have in my fedora.us-extras.repo
to get these "extras"

many thanks
mab