Yum problems

Mon Dec 13 21:37:06 UTC 2004

Hi,

I always have problems like this on Rawhide and/or sometimes attempting to
do test updates.

It would seem that Python, it's libs, and Yum can get out of sync (even
though yum should know about this).  The fix is typically to download the
newest python package and whatever related python packages are required
and install them (with RPM) manually.

Or....

Use APT.

 -- Noah SILVA