Packages

JERRY WHITMIRE jerryw4386 at msn.com
Wed Dec 22 04:59:34 UTC 2004

The  package i am most grateful for is the one in Fedora core 3 test 3 is
what it takes to have MY
FAT HARD DRIVE show up in  the gnome my computer icon and the ability to put
them on the kde
desktop it is a shame it is not in Fedora core 3 i wish it could be put in
Fedora core 4.
It comes in very handy because i can download the Fedora core iso and burn
them in Windows or
Fedora . I can download the iso with Fedora witch can do this faster and
with no eras but  Windows
will only download the iso if i have download manager . And it may not be
very reliable doing it.
this is very useful for me as a [new user of Fedora]. I am sure if it were
in Fedora core 4 this feather
would attract more Windows user to Fedora.
anyway thanks for having it it Fedora 3 test 3. i have  Windows on  first
hard drive Fedora core 3 test 3 on  # 2 hard drive and Fedora cora 3 on # 3
hard drive
I am very happy with Fedora and Redhat keep up the good work
Jerry W. Whitmire
jerryw4386 at msn.com