What MS is saying about FireFox.

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Fri Dec 24 08:19:36 UTC 2004

On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 11:21:30PM -0600, Cam Desautels wrote:
> >http://blogs.msdn.com/ptorr/archive/2004/12/20/327511.aspx
> This is disgusting and annoying.  The fact that he doesn't like that
> firefox download is mirrored says nothing about the quality of the app.

Seems like a reasonable point, though -- I doubt many people who download
firefox from mirrors check to make sure the binary isn't trojaned. That
could bite us sometime, and then it'd pretty much be Microsoft lauging.

But, since the _Fedora_ firefox package is signed, it doesn't seem to have
have much to do with us here. :)