Hardware Database - Request for experiences!

Doncho N. Gunchev mr700 at globalnet.bg
Mon Dec 27 11:24:28 UTC 2004

On 2004 12 22 (Wednesday) 20:24, nodata wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 16:20 +0000, Philip Johnson wrote:
> > OK, there is now a HCL at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HCL.
> > Well, that said, Doncho had beat me to it, so it isn't new or anything :P
> >  I'm also going to be helping out, and I would appreciate it if you
> > could all send me a report on how your hardware has worked within fedora
> > (whether it worked straight away without any fiddling, or if you had to
> > do something to make it work (if this is the case please state)).
> >  However, please send them to plasticmonkey at gmail.com so we don't end
> > up with them all over the list - I'm sure there's more important topics
> > to be discussed.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Philip Johnson (PlasticMonkey)
> >

> Why aren't you allowing edits to the hardware compatibility wiki?

    If you want to join - go to http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki,
create an account and contact someone from 'EditGroup' (ex: ColinCharles)
telling him what your goal is (HCL). Read the 'FrontPage' and if you need
more info - just ask. If you don't want to register - feel free to send
us your data.

--
Regards,
  Doncho N. Gunchev    Registered Linux User #291323 at counter.li.org
  GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/DA454F79                        http://pgp.mit.edu
  Key fingerprint = 684F 688B C508 C609 0371  5E0F A089 CB15 DA45 4F79