FC 3 and Kernel Lock or Hang

Tom Browder tbrowder at cox.net
Fri Dec 31 12:36:21 UTC 2004

No, no special driver.  And I would love to get an oops, or use a specially
instrumented kernel, or something.

I have had occasion to be able to ssh in to one of my machines at work while
it was "locked" but couldn't find anything obvious.  Reports of such to the
fedora list weren't of interest to anyone.

I see nothing unusual in the messages log after a reboot.

Any debugging or test ideas would be gratefully accepted.

-Tom